另外如果你编年史都打完了,ATE也看了,不妨去玩一玩化石之歌(

,由長谷川まなつ修改

長谷川まなつ看指路牌的时候拾起一片古怪的叶子,被河童用4节操买來高兴地吃掉了

链接到点评
2 小时前, ZERC 说道:

:NEKOMIMI_PARADISE_18:为什么图是君望的图啊www

百思不得其解www

Muv-Luv Developer's Massive Anniversary Bundle

"Yeah, but I mean, you get all this nicely drawn art. A 400 page book full of art for 80$ is still reasonable. A digital copy for 40$ feels overpriced as hell. 20$, tops.

40$ costs as much as the VNS themselves do; or if I were to go take a popular authors series, for 40$ I could probably get like 5-6 books with anywhere from 600-1000 pages each.

It just seems so much...especially since it's a PDF. If it had been some kind of unique container. Maybe it played audio from the games while you read it, i.e it had options, or could be accessed while in game (Like in Steins;gate when you unlock a new term, you can open up the in-game lore guide to understand it).

Just feels like a bad taste in the mouth to spend 40$ on a PDF. I mean it even requires you own Alternative. So really, more than 40."

muv-luv裏面是有她們兩個...不過我猜,這個紀念包是畫集大雜繪而已。

會有muv-luv的圖,不過未必太多。

reddit批評PDF畫冊$40太貴了。

链接到点评
9 分钟前, NierPod042 说道:

Muv-Luv Developer's Massive Anniversary Bundle

"Yeah, but I mean, you get all this nicely drawn art. A 400 page book full of art for 80$ is still reasonable. A digital copy for 40$ feels overpriced as hell. 20$, tops.

40$ costs as much as the VNS themselves do; or if I were to go take a popular authors series, for 40$ I could probably get like 5-6 books with anywhere from 600-1000 pages each.

It just seems so much...especially since it's a PDF. If it had been some kind of unique container. Maybe it played audio from the games while you read it, i.e it had options, or could be accessed while in game (Like in Steins;gate when you unlock a new term, you can open up the in-game lore guide to understand it).

Just feels like a bad taste in the mouth to spend 40$ on a PDF. I mean it even requires you own Alternative. So really, more than 40."

muv-luv裏面是有她們兩個...不過我猜,這個紀念包是畫集大雜繪而已。

會有muv-luv的圖,不過未必太多。

reddit批評PDF畫冊$40太貴了。

:NEKOMIMI_PARADISE_18:40刀的确太贵了www

可能是上次100万的众筹成功给了他们自信吧www

PS: 看起来你最近可能比较忙呢,我可以翻译一部分你的部分,帮你负担一些压力

,由ZERC修改
链接到点评
  • 新建...

重要消息

为使您更好地使用该站点,请仔细阅读以下内容: 使用条款