转跳到内容

推荐贴

I can read Chinese but I can't type. My US window 10 just won't let me and there is no language pack in it. Can anyone tell me if  I can  type in English here?  I want to 穿越 so much :SS01:

我会读中文,但不会打字。 我的美国窗口10不允许我进入,并且没有语言包。 有人可以告诉我是否可以在这里输入英语吗? 我想穿越那么多

,由心裡有話都不想再說修改
链接到点评
2 分钟前, 心裡有話都不想再說 说道:

I can read Chinese but I can't type. My US window 10 just won't let me and there is no language pack in it. Can anyone tell me if  I can  type in English here?  I want to 穿越 so much :SS01:

我似乎记得...

英文不算字数

不过你可以用百度翻译,或者直接在百度搜索框什么的输入拼音

然后复制文字发帖

链接到点评

我怎么看的有点懵逼?

我感觉楼主的意思是他的英文操作系统没有中文语言包导致他没法输入中文吧?

如果是看得懂但是不会打字有点匪夷所思... 华裔也是听得懂,看不懂的多吧?

所以楼主你到底是会输入但是无法输入还是真的看得懂但是不知道怎么读呢?

链接到点评

Well if I don't understand it wrong you can read/type Chinese bue are not able to do so because your Windows does not support Chinese setting?

You can try go to Language-Preference then add Chinese, either simplified or traditional is ok. After that you can try to switch the language (bottom right-EN logo) and use a Chinese input. YOU DON"T REALLY NEED A WHOLE LANGUAGE PACK. Just need an input language

Chinese is not mandatory here (except for 300-word introduction), but obviously using English everywhere isn't convenient...

,由提辖修改
链接到点评

You are not allowed to type only English words in your reply/post, cause the bbs require you to leave at least sevral Chinese words.

(I've forgot the number it requiresOTZ. Maybe 20?)

So it's important that you copy the translated Chinese words when you relpy/pots, or you'll be punished.

所以我也不得不在这里写点中文:goutou:话说到底是要求多少字来着?

链接到点评

Yo~ Big-Bro is coming here to give your explainations. In fact Win10 is definately able to input Simplfied/Traditional Chinese. And it's much more easier to solve your issue via software modification other then purchasing hardware...

https://zhuanlan.zhihu.com/p/62890493  here is some basic tips. Also you can refer DU NIANG or we called Motherfucker Baidu to seek videos or audios for more details.

Good Luck~

,由shadi0630修改
链接到点评

Ah,sorry,Although I can read English, I don't understand how computer works...

but,I think we welcome English,and,with the help of those people who know how computer works,you can Managing to type simplified Chinese or traditional Chinese words.

Sorry for my grammar or spelling mistake.(If I had.)Is not quite often for me to use English.

额,抱歉,尽管我读的懂英语,但是我其实不知道电脑怎么工作的......

但是,我想我们欢迎英语,而且在那些懂电脑的人的帮助下,你可以做到打简体或者繁体中文的。

我得先为我的语法或者拼写错误道歉(如果有),我不是很常用英语。

链接到点评
59 分钟前, jackthethird 说道:

Ah,sorry,Although I can read English, I don't understand how computer works...

but,I think we welcome English,and,with the help of those people who know how computer works,you can Managing to type simplified Chinese or traditional Chinese words.

Sorry for my grammar or spelling mistake.(If I had.)Is not quite often for me to use English.

额,抱歉,尽管我读的懂英语,但是我其实不知道电脑怎么工作的......

但是,我想我们欢迎英语,而且在那些懂电脑的人的帮助下,你可以做到打简体或者繁体中文的。

我得先为我的语法或者拼写错误道歉(如果有),我不是很常用英语。

终于成功安装了,但是好慢。你的英语很好,比你差的人有很多

链接到点评

创建帐号或登入才能点评

您必须成为用户才能点评

创建帐号

在我们社区注册个新的帐号。非常简单!

注册新帐号

登入

已有帐号? 登入