转跳到内容

300字新人报道(eng)

只显示该作者

只有该作者的内容显示中。 返回到主题

推荐贴

Well, this is my first post and i just registered about three days ago. The reason that i am using english for this post is my last assignment failed because of my poor grammerimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrZKdRhOT6drpGm1zDhKremKYTLjtF4Hk51OBN_TW7FNAgzGO-ng. So, this is a great chance to practice my english and get this post done.( two bird one stone =] ).

When i was seacrhing some guides for a RPG game, i found this website. When i clicked in, it attracted me very hard because of tons of resources. I saw many game's guide and intro, and the best thing is most of the people here obey rules. When people obey rules, you actually can find something really easy and it is easier to read. I know i need to meet these guys, and it is the reason i registered and having an intro here.

I am studying in University in Australia. Its quite boring here, not much i can do here. No clubs, no bars, no friends ]=. The thing interest me the most is playing pc game. I do play csgo and league of legend and some more other games on steam.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxb7xPJuV-z7CqJPQR01RJgzflIvgn-uLvCCWH3rLbgMM41NCTKAI am currently doing a science degree, but i am going to change it to IT degree or computer science. I want to be a game programmer in the future. It is not just because i love playing games, it is also about creating a world that have a great different with our real world. And everyone can enjoy in the new world. When they have too much pressure in the real world, they can relax in the new world. Thats why i wanna be a game programmer. And i just have a glance at the forum, it seems some of the people here want to be a game programmer too. i am really looking forward to talk with you guys. And hopefully i can learn something about game programming and enjoy at here.

Btw, thanks for watching. And hope you guys can point out if there are something wrong.

(and this is by google translate)

好吧,这是我的第一篇文章,我刚刚注册大约三天前。而对于我用英文的原因是我上次的报告因为gammer太水。所以,这是一个很好的机会来练习我的英语水平和完成新手mission。(一石二鸟=])。

当我正在寻找的RPG游戏的一些指导,我看到了这个网站。而且它已经吸引了,因为吨资源,我很辛苦。我看到了许多游戏的指南和介绍,和最好的事情是大多数这里的人们遵守规则。当人们遵守规则,你居然能找到的东西很容易,易于阅读。我知道我需要满足这些家伙,这是我注册的原因,并在这里有一个介绍。

我在大学就读澳元。它很无聊在这里,没有什么我可以在这里做。没有俱乐部,没有酒吧,没有朋友] =。我唯一​​能做的,就是玩电脑游戏。我也玩过csgo和洛尔和蒸汽一些其他的游戏。

我目前在做一个科学学位,但我将其更改为IT学位或计算机科学。我想成为一个游戏程序员的未来。这不仅是因为我喜欢玩游戏,这也是有关创建一个世界,与我们的现实世界有很大不同。每个人都可以在一个新的世界享受。当他们在现实世界中那么大的压力,他们能在新的世界中放松身心。这就是为什么我想成为一个游戏程序员。我只是有论坛一看,它似乎有些人在这里想成为一个游戏程序员了。我真的很期待跟你们交谈。希望我可以学到一些关于游戏编程并享受在这里。

顺便说一句,感谢收看。并希望你们能指出,如果有什么问题。images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVz0gRvBSnwbxtO3Y6FNWnd7AtGcMgF7YTx5lx0fcHpFXC0bieWA

thanks for the opinion by ppzt

链接到点评
ppzt 发表于 2015-10-4 12:15

通常来说 And并不作为一句话的开头 尤其是你两句话之间其实并不一定有什么并列关系

通常正式文章 尤其是学 ...

神啊,可以請你做我的英語老師嗎?

不過 doing a science degree是聽老外說的,所以我也不太確定

and 開頭是因為習慣了和其他人說話時的壞習慣了

it is not only because blabla , but also blabla

because 後面不是不可以用but的嗎?

链接到点评
fdcrane 发表于 2015-10-4 14:41