转跳到内容

说起来我也还没三百呢

Escarisk

推荐贴

As a freshman registered half a year ago,i am writing to convey my experience to you how to level up in the world-renowned forum.I take the liberty of emailing you to appeal to you to opt for greener means of level up.{:7_499:}

The detailed matter are as follows.To begin with,writing a report about your statement,for example,how and why you come to the forum with limited number of words,you will accept a host of congratuations from other and a few of 节操 as reward.Noticed,don't look down to the 节操,whose number is the culprit behind the acute problem how long you should stay in the section of forum.In addition,when your score up to fifty,better to write a farewell letter to people guided to you and communicated with you since you enter the section.late but no the least,Sign in,Sign in ,Sign in ,the most important things three times!{:7_503:}

If you have any question,please don't contact me.I just want to water a water.Why i make a choice write a report with English,easier to up to the limited number of words and exercise my ability of writing of composition.

Punish will ?{:7_510:}please not...every word is writen by myself.except from a little help of youdao...{:7_508:}Millions of thanks.{:7_514:}

链接到点评
  • 攸薩锁定了本主题
游客
此主题已关闭。
  • 新建...

重要消息

为使您更好地使用该站点,请仔细阅读以下内容: 使用条款