啊 就是想不断地看到她 她的笑容真是让人春风拂面 她的每一个动作都真的好美
喜欢上一个人的时候文笔都好了:
So oft have I invoked thee for my Muse
我常常把你当做我的缪斯,
And found such fair assistance in my verse
在你那里找到那么有力的神助,
As every alien pen hath got my use
生涩的笔在你的甘泉下得到滋润,
And under thee their poesy disperse.
写下了一篇篇诗意。
Thine eyes that taught the dumb on high to sing
你眼波流转处的光,照亮了哑巴的歌喉,使其放声歌唱,
And heavy ignorance aloft to fly
也能让沉重的愚昧高飞上天,
Have added feathers to the learned's wing
变成博学者翅膀的羽翼,
And given grace a double majesty.
你眼底的余晖也使温柔变得高贵。
Yet be most proud of that which I compile,
我的诗应该最使你骄傲,
Whose influence is thine and born of thee:
因为它们只能在你的光辉下绽放:
In others' works thou dost but mend the style,
在别人的作品中你只是一味调料,
And arts with thy sweet graces graced be;
把你的美洒在他们的才华之上。
But thou art all my art and dost advance
但对于我,你就是我诗里的全部,
As high as learning my rude ignorance.
我愚笨的文字因你而变得博学