转跳到内容

【脑洞/双语】单身狗的惊悚一天

推荐贴

汉语是机翻的,质量渣……英语是自己写的原版,有语法错误请原谅。。。

汉语给个开头双语全放,英文版排版及配色更佳,汉化由于是机翻就不排版了……往后看还是回复一下聊聊看法吧……

脑洞很大,请从头到尾食用效果更佳,若从后往前看则失去脑洞意义……

有好多空格不见了……www

最后:

我愿意参加文漫大宝藏【https://sstmlt.moe/thread-128101-1-1.html】活动,寻找四女王为我们埋下的秘宝!

英文的也算吧?

[align=center]A single dog’s thriller day[/align][align=left] He turned the key in the lock and opened the door. To his horror, he saw a big human’s head just hanging in the center of the room. It stared straight at him with its big red mouth open. He felt extremely frightened that he nearly wanted to run away.

As soon as he turned around, he saw a girl in white with long hair down to the waist. He couldn’t see her face clearly because her face was covered with hair. The girl was just standing there without moving a step or saying a word. Her skin was very pale, just like paper. There remained something red, which seemed blood, on her skin. The poor guy stood nearly on the brink of a nervous breakdown. He felt such a fit of dizziness that he nearly passed out.

Suddenly, the girl took off her fake hair and showed the man her face. To his surprise, she was his girlfriend.

She laughed and say, ‘Trick or treat! Ha-ha. Are you scared?’

‘What’s up? Why you get dressed like this and hang a head in the room? You scared me!’ He shouted.

‘Hey, have you forgotten it? It is Halloween Eve tonight. I want to give you a surprise. So I bought a model head and got dressed to scare you. I’m sorry that you don’t like it.’ She said.

‘Oh, honey, I don’t mean that way. Well… I’m just… feel surprised. And I’m grateful. It doesn’t matter, honey.’ He hugged the girl and said.

‘Really? So let’s hang out tonight.’

Then they went to the bar.

‘Two cups of brandy, please.’ He said to the waiter.

‘Oh, please wait. I don’t like brandy. Bloody Mary, please,’ said the girl.

‘Why do you order this?’ asked the man curiously.

His girlfriend smiled, and then her eyes turned red. She opened her mouth and showed her sharp teeth. A pair of bat wings appeared on her back.[/align][align=left] ‘Do you want to know why? Because I AM A VAMPIRE!

She then burst into laughter and rushed to the man. Then she grabbed his neck and took him to crash through the window out to the sky.[/align][align=left] The girl bit the man on his neck. The man felt that she was absorbing his blood and that he became tired to death. Life was getting away from his body and he blacked out.

When he finally opened his eyes, he saw he was lying in bed in hospital and beside him stood his best friend Dan.

As soon as he struggled to get up, Dan shouted, ‘God heaven, Ben. You finally wake up. Do you know how worried we are when we found you lying and bleeding on the street without moving three days ago? It seemed like you had been crashed by a car. You had been very well before that day and joined our party the night before! What happened with you?’

‘Well, let me think about it… So, today is November 3rd and… has she gone?’ said the man.

‘What are you talking about? Who is she?’ Dan felt very puzzled. ‘Ben, you know, today…’

‘My girlfriend, she’s a vampire!’ Ben suddenly began to shout. ‘She went to my apartment and…’[/align][align=left] ‘Oh, wish god bless you, Ben. Are you really OK?’ said Dan. ‘You must have had a bad dream. It is April today and you live with me in the dormitory instead of an apartment. And the most important thing is that, actually you have no girlfriend at all!

‘You have no girlfriend at all!’

‘No girlfriend at all!’

‘At all!’

‘All!’

……

[/align][align=center]单身狗的惊悚一天[/align][align=left] 他把钥匙插入锁,打开门。令他恐惧的是,他看到一个大的人头挂在房间的中央。它直直地盯着他的,血红色的嘴巴大张着。他感到非常害怕,他几乎想逃跑。[/align][align=left] 当他转过身来,他看到了一个一身白衣的长发及腰的女孩。他看不清她的脸,因为她的脸被头发遮住了。女孩只是站在一动不动一语不发。她的皮肤非常苍白,就像纸一样。皮肤上残留着红色的东西,似乎是血。这个可怜的家伙几乎濒临精神崩溃的边缘。他感到一阵眩晕,以至于几乎晕了过去。[/align][align=left] 突然,女孩脱掉了她的假发,给他看到了她的脸。令他惊讶的是,她是他的女朋友。[/align][align=left] 她笑了,说:“不给糖就捣蛋!呵呵。你被吓到了吗?”[/align][align=left] “这是怎么回事?为什么你穿得这样在房间里挂了个人头?你吓死我了!”他喊道。[/align][align=left] “嘿,你忘了吗?今晚是万圣节前夜。我想给你一个惊喜。于是,我买了一个人头模型又打扮好来吓唬你。我很抱歉你不喜欢它。”她说。[/align][align=left] “哦,亲爱的,我不是这个意思。嗯...我只是...感到惊讶。我很感谢。没关系,亲爱的。”他搂着那女孩说。[/align][align=left] “真的?那么,让我们今晚外出去逛逛吧。”[/align][align=left] 然后,他们去了酒吧。[/align][align=left] “两杯白兰地,谢谢。”他对服务员说。[/align][align=left] “哦,请稍候。我不喜欢白兰地。请给我一杯血腥玛丽。”女孩说。[/align][align=left] “你为什么买这个?”男人好奇地问。[/align][align=left] 女友笑了笑,然后她的眼睛变成了红色。她张开嘴,现出了她尖利的牙齿。一对蝙蝠翅膀出现在她的背上。[/align][align=left] “你想知道为什么吗?因为我是一个吸血鬼![/align][align=left] 然后,她放声大笑,冲向那个男人。接着,她抓住了他的脖子,带着他冲出窗户飞向天空。[/align][align=left] 女孩咬了在他的脖子上。男人觉得她在吸他的血。他觉得很累,仿佛要死了一般。生机渐渐离开了他的身体,他昏了过去。[/align][align=left] 当他终于睁开了眼睛,他发现自己躺在医院的床上。他身边站着他最好的朋友,丹。[/align][align=left] 他刚想挣扎着爬起来,丹就喊道,“我的天啊,本,你终于醒了。你知道是当我们三天前发现你躺在大街上一动不动还流着血时,我们有多么担心吗?你似乎是被汽车撞了。你之前还非常健康,前一天晚上才参加了我们的派对!你身上发生了什么?”[/align][align=left] “嗯,让我想想......所以,今天是11月3日?还有......她已经走了吗?”那人说。[/align][align=left] “你在说什么?她是谁?”丹感到很纳闷。“本,你知道,今天......”[/align][align=left] “我的女朋友,她是一个吸血鬼!”本突然吼了起来。“她到我的公寓来,然后......”[/align][align=left] “哦,希望上帝保佑你,本。你真的没事吗?”丹说。“你一定是做了个噩梦。现在是四月,你和我一起住在集体宿舍,而不是一间公寓。而最重要的是,你根本就没有女朋友!”[/align][align=left] “你根本就没有女朋友!”[/align][align=left] “没有女朋友!”[/align][align=left] “女朋友!”[/align][align=left] “友!”[/align][align=left] ......

[/align]

@用钢笔的人 已改排版

[align=center]求糖~[/align]

[fold=大召唤术]

@cjy5511411 @腹黑魔宅 @逝去王女 @qweion @fengsword @空空 @fenghe1018 @苍云静岳 @战士刀 @shitou @nowayback @clampyueling @xox60 @smart8015 @nowayback @a7570759 @a447651067 @露娜·切云德

[/fold]

链接到点评
  • 新建...

重要消息

为使您更好地使用该站点,请仔细阅读以下内容: 使用条款