转跳到内容

推荐贴

Hello all, I am nameless501, how did you come up with this name you may ask? Well, first of all I didn’t, in fact, I never came up with one at all, as nameless literally mean no name, and the number after it is just because someone else already used the name nameless. Now let me introduce myself, I am just an ordinary everyday student with nothing special, well of cause like everyone I do hope to be different form all other with some kind of awesome power that can easily change the world. How I found this place you ask? All right, I was watching a video on bilibili.tv, and it introduced me this one game that’s call pokégal hunter, and I was attracted by it, but, the game itself only came with a Japanese version, as a result I need a walkthrough to be able to play the game, well, so I went to google and found this place. Anyways, you might have figured it out already but I am going to say it out, I am a gamer, I play all types of games, for example, I am a fan of the Halo series, I have beaten Halo 1-3, odst and Reach. I am also a fan of RPGs ( not the rocket launcher) I been a long time Pokémon fan played most of the series from blue all the way up to diamond, I am also a fan of the touhou series I played just about every single one of them up normal difficulties and some I even beaten in hard mode. Something that I would like to say to SS, this place is very interesting keeps it up, and in time more will come not only for the resources that it have.

[fold=看不懂?(真*本体)]

ID: nameless501

这个id嘛,就是无名的意思了,后面的数字完全没有任何存在意义,主要是很多人喜欢用nameless+一定数字当作小号比如说nameless1,nameless2,nameleess3…等等来计算,所以后面的数字我也经常改变,魔禁出现的时候倒是发现了相当接近魔法名(混账我不是大魔导师{:5_234:})

二次元设定:羞耻度这么高的中二东西怎么可能会有!!{:5_148:}(喂!那么那个中二版又是闹哪样!)

三次元设定:身高:186性别:男性取向:妹纸!loli!

一个在美帝留学的留学生呗,这学期因为必须要的学分差了点(刚好差了2节坑爹课程)的问题所以非常轻松结果也非常非常的无聊…{:5_203:}

如何来到SS大陆:

在B站上发现了某款叫做口袋少女的游戏啊,下载后发现日文的看不懂!然后google后发现这里(目前已通关,全图鉴全cg啥的就算了吧)

爱好:

肯定是游戏了,首先玩了快10年左右的war3(魔兽争霸3)也算是不错了吧.主流的Fps游戏我也有触到光环系类的忠实粉丝,通关过光环1-3,odst, reach, 的hard难度。当然也是RPG爱好者了童时就非常喜欢口袋妖怪系列打过(蓝,银,红宝石,绿叶,不可思议迷宫,钻石版本)大型的话倒是基本只打过skyrim the elder scrolls了小型的话到了玩过几款rpg maker做的.对了本来还是东方控,除了最新作以外全作normal-hard通关还有一部分EX通关(二小姐赛高!!!){:5_202:}

什么想和SS同盟说的:

相当有趣的地方希望越来越好[/fold]

[fold=这怎么可能是我!(中二病发)]吾乃此世黑暗的集合体,存立于境界线的底部,名字早已舍弃代号为501你等可以把我叫做nameless501.吾的存在

目标为保护与破坏世界,破坏要把黑暗舍弃的一切,保护向往着黑暗的一切.我来自与银河系拥有数百万光年的世界,与光明的

集合体们经过了数万年惨烈的战斗后我们得到了胜利,但是已经找不到需求或者信仰吾等的存在.终于我踏上了寻找新世界的旅

途,经过了无数死寂的星球终于找到了一个拥有丰富资源但是同时有光明与黑暗的大陆,本地人把此地叫做SS大陆,而终于我

的征途即将再一次在此处开始,这次为了那稀有的资源那怕前方阻挡物再多也将被我逐一毁灭.所以拥有同样目标人们向我据悉

吧,反对者们等待着被吾等同化吧!吾等前方 绝无敌手![/fold]

本来想放二小姐的主题曲的很可惜弄不来~

360,181http://i.imgur.com/I4WNbNG.gif[/img]

链接到点评

{:7_536:}欢迎新人来到SS~

war3我一直用不死来着~ 炉石玩台服 从内测开始~

SS是个很有爱的地方 动漫区和游戏区也都有 相信你一定可以找到属于自己的朋友和圈子的~

不过啊 我唠叨两句~

首先 一定一定(因为很重要所以说两遍)在去一个新的版区的时候 要先看版规 不要触犯版规哦~ 学费很贵的 而且会给别人带来困扰~

第二 千万 别私下求物 求物请到贸易市场 私下求物是要被封号的。。。

恩 就是这些~

关于资源问题呢 这个可就要签到60天了 既是你对SS的一个了解的过程 也是大家对你的一个了解的过程~

我加你好友咯~ 如果有不明白的或者想聊天 欢迎@我~

链接到点评
  • 4 周后...

wow, your introduction was impressive, much better than mine. welcome to SSTM, even though i ma newbie myself. i must be honest, i didnt really read ur article lols.xD 加点中文,我没犯规哦{:7_508:}

唉,糟糕,还是犯规了,挖坟了,我不是故意的,看新人投票文章没看日期。。。。。{:7_504:}

链接到点评
游客
此主题已关闭。
  • 新建...

重要消息

为使您更好地使用该站点,请仔细阅读以下内容: 使用条款