转跳到内容

【試水】軍旗下的巴爾扎卡

推荐贴

[align=left]Chapter 1 Balzaca Under The Military Flags[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left] [/align]

[align=left]Dec 4, N.C.1709, in early winter.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]Some snow began to fall down on the fields of Balzaca this morning.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]Balzaca used to be a small but lively town which is located in the southwestern Connanta. As a result of the Carven’s army approaching, the residents had moved out from the town for two days. Yet, it was completely a ghost town.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]In the obvious view, only two soldiers were sitting near a burn-out campfire.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]“My dear Fred, do you think we can survive in the final of this war? ” said a young soldier who was wearing a old shabby lammy.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]“Ah, my young Peterson, it depends on the crown, I mean, King Cedric, the king of Carven. If he stop invading Connanta, maybe we can keep our lives more easier.” the elder soldier in a similar cost replied.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]“Well,I agree... But we were allied with Brotengne now. It’s also a chance to defeat Carven. ”[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]“...Whatever, I am ready to be dead men here.” said Fred.[/align]

[align=left] [/align]“Don’t say that, Fred, we are Reön Guerrilla, who have defeated them for several times.” said Peterson who put his hand on Fred’s shoulder.

[align=left] [/align][align=left]“Ah ha, May the only god bless us. ” said Fred, “But, the mission of our guerrilla is to induce enemies to come in this empty town, and then, Brotengne’s cannon balls will drop into this place. We will be killed by the iron balls. ”[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]“Aye, it is awful, but I still believe that it was not Captain’s idea. ” said Peterson.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]“God knows...” the talk was ended by a great shout.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]“The Lion Flag! ”[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]A scout suddenly shouted, who was hiding in the top of a windmill half a mile away.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]Two soldiers hurriedly picked up their muskets, and ran to the nearest position, where should be their duty to stay in for whole time.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]“Oh, god! The true Carven’s army are coming! ” said Fred, but he seemed breathing difficultly, while he held the musket forcibly with wet palms.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]“Keep calm, friend. ”said Peterson who was beside him.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]“Lads, listen! ”A man’s voice burst out in the middle of the position.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]“Captain?” said Peterson, and he saw a man standing in front of the position.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]“I am Reön Altas von Gorlyn, the captain of Reön Guerrilla, now I will give you the final order! ” said the man.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]“For ten years, Cedric Evinzer has conquered nearly the whole Soutorana Continent, people have suffered enough from wars. Aye, I was forced to become a member of Carven’s cavalry indeed, but I even had have no bravery to shoot the enemies, then for some reason, I know some old lads still remember that, I chose to pick up guns to against Evinzer. ”[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]The man stopped for a while.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]“The only god blessed me, he left me some brave men who gave me their loyalty of their own wish. We built up the guerrilla and fought for stopping the Carven’s army. Although we gain a few victories, we failed to stop them from conquering Boton, Rhinster, Airvon, and now, Connanta... Lads, most of your hometowns were destroyed into dust by the cold-blooded Carven’s army, and that’s why you are here--to revenge! And now, here’s a chance, to kill your enemies, to kill the one who killed your father, to kill the one who raped your wife, to kill the one who burnt your house! So, why not pick up your guns and swords to destroy them! Let the enemies remember the fear! ”[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]The man raised his left hand, cried out loudly. All guerrilla were absolutely encouraged, they cried out, “Kill them! Kill them! Kill the Carvenese all ! ” It seemed that the victory shall be theirs.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]Around ten minutes later, the soldiers are prepared for battle, while the Lion Flag was approaching, even the old Willkin could see the gold lion in the red flag. Four hundred yards away, there were six columns of line infantry and two columns of cavalry, which were just the vanguard. More than five hundred men dressed in red and black, marching forward to Balzaca.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]Reön held his raised hand and commanded, “Hold your fire until I say ‘fire’! ”[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]Fred and Peterson stared at the columns.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]Three hundred yards in distance...[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]Two hundred yards in distance...[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]One hundred yards in distance...[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]“Fire!” as the voice downed, all the muskets opened fire with hundreds of bullets rushing out of the barrels.[/align][align=left]Bullets were shot into some Carvenese soldiers’ body ruthlessly. Some men downed, but the enemies exactly saw the guerrilla, the well-trained line infantries transferred from columns to lines when the cavalries pulled out the sabers and dashed towards the guerrilla.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]“Free fire! ” as Fred was loading a new bullet, Reön commanded.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]Fred quickly put up his musket.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]“Er ah!” a screech out nearby. He saw Peterson fell down, covering his left eye, “Ah, my eye! ” his eye was damaged by a bullet. [/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]“Shit, they are fighting back! ”said Fred, who had to take a cover instead of aiming at enemies.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]“Hold on, lad! ” Fred picked out a piece of gauze.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]“Le..leave me alone, friend, please...” Peterson required in a weak voice.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]“I... ” actually, it was no time to help others, because if he can’t hurry to shoot back, his troops would be tyrannized by the other side of the battle.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]“Neighhhh! ” a horse with a cavalry crossed over the position, appeared above them suddenly. Then a sword ripped into Peterson’s throat, blood came out as a fountain immediately. Fred witnessed his brother breathed out the last air in front of his eyes, the anger suddenly raised to his head. “How dare you! ” he shouted and used the gunstock to hit the cavalry down.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]He aimed at the cavalry’s head, pulled the trigger, make him a dead body.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]“Cannons! ” one man cried out. After that, some cannon balls break out the position. Men’s screech appeared everywhere around the town.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]“Are we losing? ” suddenly an idea brust into Fred’s brian, when he saw the cavalries killing his brothers, the cannons destroyed his brothers into piece. The line infantries was just in fifty yards, shooting the guerrilla.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]“Lads, follow me! ” a white rose flag of Reön Guerrllia with some blood on it, which was held by its captain, Reön von Gorlyn, was heading to the enemies’ troops. That’s so encouraging so that the soldiers believed their leader and lead them to the victory, and wish to die with him. So everyone even Fred, decided to fight agian.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]They ran out from the position with bayonets on the muskets, rushed towards the enemies’ lines. Two kinds of flag were swaying in the field.[/align]

[align=left] [/align][align=left]The battle still never ended.[/align]

链接到点评
  • 新建...

重要消息

为使您更好地使用该站点,请仔细阅读以下内容: 使用条款