转跳到内容

300字新人报道(eng)

只显示该作者

只有该作者的内容显示中。 返回到主题

推荐贴

Would be slightly better if you put it this way~

This is my first post since I signed up my account three days ago. The reason for writing in English is that I failed my last assignment due to the poor performance in grammar department. This should, or at least I think it might, improve my English and also set my first step into this somehow unique forum.

As I was searching for the guide of an RPG game, I found this forum. I was soon attracted by the load of resources that it provides. With a huge number of games and guides, the forum itself seems to be run in an incredibly disciplinal way, which would certainly make it easier for people to meet their needs. Thus I decided to sign up and give this self-introduction.

I am now currently studying in a university in Australia. Life seems to be boring without clubs, bars or even friends, then I found myself drawn to the situation where I play video games for most of my days, which, by the way, includes CS:GO, LoL and other games I own on steam.

While struggling for a science degree, I’m actually considering to change my major to computer science. I would really love to be a software engineer because not only my passion for video games, but my will to create a different world, which would be enjoyed by anyone. The place where people can release the stress given by the real world. After browsing through the website, it came into noticed that there are people who are also interested in game developing in the forum. I am really eager to communicate with them and hopefully learn something important.

In the end, thanks for putting up with my poor English writing skill and please don’t hesitate to point out when you find anything that I need to correct, adjust or modify.

[align=right]From:[/align]

链接到点评
  • 攸薩锁定了本主题
游客
此主题已关闭。
  • 新建...

重要消息

为使您更好地使用该站点,请仔细阅读以下内容: 使用条款