转跳到内容

Hello, I am an American.

推荐贴

大家好,我是从美国旧金山来的。

不好意思, 我中文写得不太好

长话短说, 我们有英文BLACKSOULS,很好玩, 非常好的故事, 但是现在卖得不好。 所以英文BLACKSOULS 2 没有希望。我只想问有没有中文的BLACKSOULS2? 即使我中文读得不太好, 我日文一定的哦不会读的哈哈。

先感谢你们。

链接到点评

需要写三百字对不对?啊,可恶哦。老师,我可不可以写英文字吗?

哎呀,在美国我也没学这个简体字。你们都能读繁体字吗?不会的话我就要多烦Google translate大哥。

,由miaolong修改

miaolong路上捡到一枚勋章,然后把它交给了拍着手跳来跳去喊着“咸鱼”的萌妹子,获得4节操。

链接到点评
4 小时前, miaolong 说道:

需要写三百字对不对?啊,可恶哦。老师,我可不可以写英文字吗?

哎呀,在美国我也没学这个简体字。你们都能读繁体字吗?不会的话我就要多烦Google translate大哥。

简繁体都没问题,实在不会写就写英文呗,也看得懂的

链接到点评
10 小时前, miaolong 说道:

大家好,我是从美国旧金山来的。

不好意思, 我中文写得不太好

长话短说, 我们有英文BLACKSOULS,很好玩, 非常好的故事, 但是现在卖得不好。 所以英文BLACKSOULS 2 没有希望。我只想问有没有中文的BLACKSOULS2? 即使我中文读得不太好, 我日文一定的哦不会读的哈哈。

先感谢你们。

:mx051:BLACK SOULS2汉化火热进行中,过一段时间就能看见了(回复别人需要用左下角的quote键)

链接到点评
5 小时前, oO噬Oo 说道:

另外新人报到的话,需要用专门的tag来写,一次性写完来着,加油吧

哦,是的嗎?

2 小时前, zenyongyici01 说道:

Why not chat in English?

People pay to chat with native English speakers in online language courses.

I am being selfish and wanted to practice my Chinese. Apologies for that, haha. My spoken Mandarin is OK, but my written Chinese is very poor. I often forget what the characters look like, even though I know the sounds of the words I am trying to speak. It ends up that I have to enter pinyin into google translate, then copy and paste that to my messages. 

链接到点评
6 小时前, miaolong 说道:

哦,是的嗎?

I am being selfish and wanted to practice my Chinese. Apologies for that, haha. My spoken Mandarin is OK, but my written Chinese is very poor. I often forget what the characters look like, even though I know the sounds of the words I am trying to speak. It ends up that I have to enter pinyin into google translate, then copy and paste that to my messages. 

Hahah it's not selfish, no problem at all.  We can chat chat bilingually -- you type in Chinese all you want, and others who need to practice their English type in English.

链接到点评
22 小时前, miaolong 说道:

哦,是的嗎?

rofl

Hannes C收和谐资源时被小萝莉围观良心发现失去-2节操

链接到点评
13 小时前, mitesoo 说道:

hello bro, blacksouls2 probably hasn't been translated into Chinese, I recommend you using DMR, a translation programme to deal with it  

I literally finished the game in Chinese....

Dude, don't spread false information. 

Btw DMR really doesn't work well... It hurts me whenever I am seeing the translation produced being not even crap worthy.

,由ZERC修改

ZERC在华山论剑时惨中面目全非脚.-2节操

链接到点评

创建帐号或登入才能点评

您必须成为用户才能点评

创建帐号

在我们社区注册个新的帐号。非常简单!

注册新帐号

登入

已有帐号? 登入

现在登入
  • 新建...