转跳到内容

新手报个道(英文版)Newbee's first blood

推荐贴

First of all, nobody even use the word "primary school" anymore unless you're like some faggot in UK or Australia, which in that case, i dont give a fuck.

Secondly, your grammar was alright but the language seems too simple and weak, so you might want find more descriptive words to increase the readability of your little paragraph.

Lastly, there is a specific term for japanese animations called "animes", google or baidu translate aint all useful when it comes to specialized words.{:7_532:}

链接到点评
  • 回复 60
  • 创建于
  • 最后回复

ibot 发表于 2014-8-21 00:33 back.gif

First of all, nobody even use the word "primary school" anymore unless you're like some faggot in UK ...

i did use the magic word 'anime' in my 'little paragraph', do me a favour, next time keep ur eyes open while reading it. Also, only red necks from North America use the term 'elementary school'. In that case, i dont give a fuck. Last time i checked the language, it's still 'English', not 'the language of douchebag Americans'. its funny that a guy like u jump out of nowhere and talking about me like you f*cking know me. Dont take it too personal, bro. The whole reply came from Google traslation. So, fuck u and have a nice day. Ciao

链接到点评
游客
此主题已关闭。
  • 新建...

重要消息

为使您更好地使用该站点,请仔细阅读以下内容: 使用条款