转跳到内容

S4 遊戲前的準備:介紹新的遊戲策略改變(符文、天賦) 翻譯完成

theredeye

推荐贴

翻譯完成

資料來源surrenderat20

Updated: Several additional posts added!ricklessabandon and FeralPony have teamed up to bring us a preview of the upcoming preseason changes to both runes and masteries!

Continue reading for more info!

Here's ricklessabandon with the full scoop ( reddit post / forum post )

"Hey all,

As each season comes to an end, we like to look through our out-of-game strategy systems - runes and masteries - to prepare for the new season. While we're making some updates to masteries, we're taking an especially thorough pass at runes as we feel they need more polish to better reflect their intended use. We'll start with ricklessabandon and runes:

Runes

What are you actually doing for the preseason?
For now, we're not actually going to be rolling out rune changes with the first preseason patch. Our current plan is to leave rune changes on PBE for an extended stay while we do additional focus testing.

That said, we did want to set certain expectations when it comes to our overarching philosophies and where runes will be in the new season.

What is the goal for runes?
The primary goal for runes is to tie marks, seals and glyphs to the specific wants and needs of various champion roles in League - similar to how masteries are used. Going forward, this creates a stronger association between marks and offense, seals and defense, and glyphs and utility. Fully supporting these divisions allows for stronger individual identities among different rune types - with more utility-focused glyphs (like movement speed or gold generation) or more defensively focused seals like hybrid mitigation (armor and magic resistance). This makes it easier to both balance current runes and create new runes in their specific roles.

How are runes today?
The first thing that stands out with live rune balance is that runes with the clearest power also happen to be among the strongest (flat AD, flat MR, flat armor, etc). Because of how infrequently runes are tuned, players tend to accept that certain runes provide a core set of base stats that are 'best in slot' and shy away from customization.

What
should
runes be like?

Ideally, runes should be used as tools to supplement
your
play style for a given champion. Whether it's boosting your dueling power in the laning phase or setting up for an epic late-game build, runes should
help define the framework of your unique play style
. We're giving runes clear strategic value and purpose in the new season to reinforce this point while making it easier for you to understand what to expect from your rune selection.

So the first thing we want to do is tone down the oppressively strong runes. There are currently a small handful of runes that provide more than their fair share of base stats while crowding out most other options. We might snipe off a few of the larger suspects before more comprehensive changes go out, but we're definitely keeping an eye on the strongest outliers.

Another item on our to-do list for the new season is to establish a more consistent point where flat runes get beaten by runes that scale per level. Some of the existing crossover points don't make sense in the framework of a typical game, so we want to clean these numbers up to clarify their strengths and weaknesses. Currently we're looking at something like level 6 as the sweet spot where flat runes and scaling per level runes meet up. Up to level 6, flat runes will be better, while at level 6 and beyond, scaling runes become more and more powerful.

Ultimately, there are a lot of changes we've got planned for runes in the new season, but we'll be taking a little more time to test them on the PBE (and to see how they fit into the regular flow of a game) before getting them out. Properly dividing runes into their three major categories (offense, defense, and utility) is something we have as a long-term vision for this new season, so keep that in mind as more changes come down the line. We'll keep you updated as we go!

Now on to masteries with FeralPony:

Masteries
As for masteries, we aren't making too many significant changes this season. Instead we're targeting smaller goals and focusing on a few core philosophies with our annual mastery overhaul.

No more improved summoner spells
While specialized summoner spell masteries offer an impactful single-point option to enhance and improve playstyles, we think you'll have even more mastery ** if we remove these options entirely. This way, you aren't obliged to invest mastery points specific to the summoner spells you take, summoner spells are the same regardless of your spec and you'll have more opportunities to refine your masteries to match your playstyle.

9 mastery points define your early game. 21 points define your role.
We're changing the function of the mastery trees in the preseason so that players who invest in the lower ranks of a tree gain specific early-game advantages, while those who commit to the more advanced masteries devote themselves to that role for the entire game. We really want you to feel like you're committing to a playstyle when you invest heavily in a specific tree, so we're adding advanced masteries that scale as the game goes on.

New shiny masteries

A few existing masteries have been reworked or replaced. For example, instead of granting one large attack speed boost after landing a critical strike, Frenzy now grants a slightly smaller but stackable attack speed buff. We're also changing the Biscuiteer mastery so instead of granting a single-use biscuit, it now upgrades health potions into Rejuvenation Biscuits that also grant a little mana regen. I won't dwell too much on the revamped masteries we have planned, as this is something you'll discover when we roll them out (you've already heard of some of the support masteries!), but I just wanted to give you a sneak peek at what's coming.

Thanks for reading!

We'll also be posting this on
reddit
where we may pass through to clarify some questions. At the start of next week we'll be doing a global recap to follow up with the most up-to-date information from questions around the world!

-ricklessabandon and FeralPony

================================================

As usual, I'll be adding additional comments and discussion to this post!

Runes

When asked for some specifics on which runes will be buffed and which will be nerfed, ricklessabandoncommented:

"the details are in a fluid state of iteration, meaning that it's hard to nail down specifics in a post like this without a high chance of those details changing significantly. i will say that things like armor seals will be nerfed, and things like scaling mana glyphs will be buffed. i'm touching a lot of runes for this season."

When asked for an additional sneak peek at specific rune changes, he commented:

"i'll be using the pbe for a lot of testing, so through that there will be tons of 'sneak peeks' for the upcoming changes (just not today). regarding in-game gold efficiency, it's currently all over the place and i want to clean that up. we'll have a better idea of where that will end up after testing begins, but the average will probably be fairly close to what's live now."

He also commentedon bringing down the more popular runes, such as armor and mr runes, by saying they plan to adjust base stats to compensate:

"the current plan is to readjust champion base armor/mr to account for this. part of the reason that armor seals are required right now is because champions are just too frail at level 1 (most notably in competitive play). it's somewhat telling that the most common rune+mastery setups include 18 armor and 12 mr, even if your champion is building 'glass cannon' (like most marksmen).

so, to answer your question, i'm not worried given the current plan but i am very aware of the concern."

He continued:

"it likely won't be that dramatic—the base stat adjustment would be meant to prevent instantly dying at level 1 without fully committing to early game defensive runes/masteries, not to replace that spec.

regardless, it would require plenty of testing and fine tuning."

When asked why just number changes in stead of an overhaul to the system, ricklessabandon replied:

"my changes for this season also double as foundation work that allows us to explore different 'overhaul' options in the future. essentially, we've talked about different possibilities, but we aren't close enough to jump straight to any of them at this point (even from a testing standpoint)."

When asked to be aware that runes and rune pages are expensive and to keep in mind some players will be upset if X type of rune becomes obsolete, he commented:

"yup, i totally understand.

part of having more choice in rune selection means also being able to still choose runes like flat armor seals and lifesteal quints, so that should alleviate most of what could have been a lot of disruption. further addressing your concerns requires a combination of solutions, and i've been talking to other teams a lot about ways we can develop those and make this better. i plan to continue doing so throughout the season."

When asked what would happen if a type of rune gets switched from one color to another, he noted:

"if we do any 'moving' of runes from one type to another, my current thought would be to:

*remove the old type from the store

*refund everyone that bought the old type and delete the old type

*add the new type to the store with the same ip price

that way, players could 'opt in' if they wanted to move or keep the ip if they wanted to 'opt out' from the move. i think that would be the most fair, though it would be a little extra work for the 'opt in' group."

He continued, assuringplayers there is nothing to worry about:

"you won't just lose anything. if we delete any runes, we'll first issue refunds for them. if we change a rune (like change a seal into a glyph) then the most likely follow-up would be to refund/delete the old version, and then create the new version at the same price. we haven't gotten far enough in to know for sure—we'll post about the plans once we have everything laid out."

As for quints having a more defined value, he commented:

"unless i have reason to do otherwise, i'd like to move them more towards "3 quints = 9 non-quints" so players don't have to math out whether it's better to take ad marks + a.pen quints or a.pen marks + ad quints."

General / Other

When asked if there were plans on making runes and masteries more "readable" - i.e your opponents can easily tell if you are running armor or AD runes but not vamp runes, ricklessabandon commented:

"runes and masteries have both had this issue since forever, and i have been thinking about it the past few weeks. i don't think the issue has hit a boiling point, but i'd love to make this much better for players.

i have at least one plan that would require some tech work (which means it wouldn't be possible for this season's changes) but coming up with more is something that's kind of always on my mind."

链接到点评

翻譯完成

資料來源:surrenderat20

[align=center]官方發帖[/align]

前情提要略過

[align=center]
符文
[/align]

暫時,我沒將不會在PBE釋出新的符文改變。我們目前的計畫是先將手頭上的重點測試完畢後,再將符文加入PBE。我們並不希望造成某些符文將會出現在下季的期待。

與天賦一樣,符文是為了滿足各種不同需求的英雄而設計的。進一步說,mark是攻擊性的,seal是防禦性的,glyph是功能性的。這樣的設計讓不同特性的符文差異更明顯。更多的功能性符文,例如跑速、跳錢glyph。或是更多防禦,例如雙防seal。這種設計也讓符文系統更容易平衡,以及創造出新的符文。

現在符文的問題在於,那些有著最明確用途的符文,同時也是最強的,例如固定攻擊符文,固定魔防符文,固定護甲符文等等。因為符文系統很少進行調整,以至於玩家們傾向接受某些組合的符文是最佳組合,並很少自針對英雄調整符文。理想上來說,符文應該是為了能讓你為給定的英雄,按你的風格玩。無論是增加單挑力,或是為了在大後期超神,符文應該定義你獨特的遊戲風格。我們將會給予符文戰略價值,以強化這點,並讓符文能夠直覺的被玩家認識期用途,以方便你們做出選擇。

首先,我們將會削弱某些過強的符文。目前有部份的符文提供超出他們應有的基本性能,因此排擠了其他的選擇。在進行全面的改變前,我們可能會狙擊某些有較大嫌疑過強的符文。不論是否在全面改變前修正這些符文,我們一定會盯著最強的異常值。

另一個在工作名單上的事項,是一個固定能力符文與成長能力符文間更固定的黃金交叉點。部份的交叉點在現行的遊戲下根本不合理。所以我們將會調整這些數值,以明確的分出強項、弱項。目前,我們暫時把大約六級當做這個交叉點。在六級以下,固定能力符文比較強,在六級之上,成長能力符文會越來越強。

最終,我們將會對符文有許多的改變。但我們需要多點時間在PBE上測試他們,以確定他們在正常的遊戲過程將會造成怎樣的影響,最後進行定案。正確的將符文分進三個主要類別:攻擊、防禦、功能,是我們為下一季定下的長期目標。所以謹記在心,將會有許多改變。

[align=center]天賦[/align]對於天賦,我們將不會有太多重大的改變。相對的,我們將全年目標定的較小,只專注在幾個合新的設計哲學。將不再有強化召喚師技能的天賦點。這些天賦原先是為了讓天賦樹能有幾個影響性定義遊戲風格的點。我們認為你們在天賦樹上應該更能自由揮灑,如果我們把這幾點完全拿掉。(原來牆娘無所不在,英文照樣和諧…)這樣,你們就不會被迫投資指定的天賦點,以配合你所選擇的召喚師技能。無論你所選的天賦樹技能為何,所有的召喚師技能都將相同。你將會有更大的揮灑空間,讓天賦樹配合你的遊戲風格。

[align=center]九點天賦定義你遊戲早期,二十一點定義你的職能[/align]我們將會改變天賦樹,以讓玩家在在較淺得天賦樹得到早期的優勢,而深入的天賦則決定整個遊戲的職能。我們希望你能夠感覺到你在天賦樹上深入的投資影響你的遊戲風格。所以我們將會加入進階的成長型天賦。

[align=center]全新的天賦點[/align]部份現存的天賦將會重製,或是被取代。舉例來說,相較於原本Frenzy在暴擊後給予大的攻速強化,現在他改成給予一個較小,但是可堆疊的攻速強化。我們也將改變Biscuiteerm,一個原本在起始給予一個一次性比斯吉的天賦,現在將會改成 Rejuvenation Biscuits,一個同時給予一點點回魔的天賦。另一個你們將會發現的改變在於 revamped。但具體的改變我暫時保留。

以下是此篇文章將會PO在某某網站,歡迎回文謝謝收看之類的廢話。因為翻出來了,所以就不說略過了。

================================================

[align=center]官方回應[/align]

[align=center]符文[/align]關於具體哪些符文會被削,因為要將這些說法講死,很容易會有截然相反地情況出現。我只能猜像是護甲符文可能被削,像是成長法力符文可能會被強化。我這季經常碰到這些符文。

關於更多的符文細節變化:我將會常常上PBE進行測事,所以會有大量將會po上來的改變,只是不是今天。不管遊戲內的金錢投入效率(現在這個概念到處都是),我們會對測試開始後,這些改變最終的結果將會怎樣,有更好的認識。但,平均來說,大概會和現在很像。

為了削弱那些超人氣的符文,像是攻速、護甲、魔防,目前的計畫是從新調整英雄的基礎護甲、魔防以應對這個改變。之所以護甲seal是必須的,那是因為目前的英雄在一級的時候實在是太脆了。這解釋了即便你的英雄是玻璃大泡的類型,像是大部分的射手,為何最常見的符文組合是18護甲12魔防。

為了解答你的疑問,我並不介意告訴你目前的計畫,但我很注意你的疑慮。這很可能不會那麼戲劇化。基本屬性的調整是用來防止你在不裝上防禦符文時不會被瞬殺,而不是取代特性。何況,這都會需要大量的測試和調整。

我在這季的改變是為了探索新的整體可能的可行方案。我們也會討論到其他的可能,但我們不會直接在這個階段跳到結論。即便所謂的結論是用於測試版。

網友反應:符文還有符文頁很貴,還有部份的玩家會對某些特定的符文變得不堪使用感到沮喪

官方回覆:符文有許多可用的選擇意味著包含固定護甲 seal 還有生命竊取 quints。這應該可以緩解衝擊。要進一步強調的是你的顧慮包含了一整套的解決方案。我曾經跟其他的小組討論我們可能可以如何改變這個遊戲,並讓他變得更好玩。而這一季我打算繼續這麼做。

如果我們的確將符文從一個顏色換到另一個顏色。我們考慮:

從商店移除舊有的符文

補償購買舊有符文的人並移除舊有符文

加入新的符文並標上一樣的價格

這樣,可以最大化玩家的利益,因為他們可以選擇購買新的符文,或是將點數移作他用。我認為這是最公平的方法,雖然這會需要多一點的額外工作以確保群體的利益最大。

你不會單純的失去任何東西。如果我們移除了任何符文,首先的工作就是彌補這些改變。如果我們改變了任何一個符文,像是從 seal 移到 glyph,那我們多半會補償\移除舊有符文,並且創造新的符文,以同樣的價格出售。我們還不能確定這就是最終計畫,但一旦我們有結論,我們會將計畫公佈。

關於 quints 有較高的價值這點。除非我有不這麼做的理由,否則我會將他們調整成 3 quints = 9 其他符文。以便玩家不需要計算他應該要選擇攻擊 mark + 物理穿透 quint 或是反過來。

[align=center]通用\其他[/align]關於符文與天賦是否更能夠輕易辨識,像是你的對手可以輕意識別你身上是帶著護甲符文、傷害符文、還是吸血符文。

官方回覆:天賦和符文從一開始就有這個問題。我過去思考了幾周,但我不認為這個問題嚴重到非立刻解決不可。但我的確希望滿足玩家的需求。我有至少一個計畫,但這需要一些技術性的工作,這代表了不可能趕上這一季,但這件事我已經記在心上。

链接到点评
游客
此主题已关闭。
  • 新建...

重要消息

为使您更好地使用该站点,请仔细阅读以下内容: 使用条款