转跳到内容

SCP基金会系列同人小说(已更新中英双语)

fdcrane

推荐贴

前言:今天看SCP系列时忽然闪现了一个灵感,想写一个基金会的同人小说, 结果我花了一个多小时写了这个。

浪费了一节完整的哲学课, 拜它所赐完全没听讲

因为没有连载的动力 所以这个故事最后完结了 要是大家喜欢(骗自己)的话 可以考虑连载点小故事

话说我可是请了Dr.Clef友情出演哦

我也没有把这个搬到SCP主站的打算,但是如果这里有主站的会员啥的,能帮我搬上去就太感谢了(想的美)

至于为什么是英文的 因为我看的是英文版的SCP-series

稍后把翻译过来的中文版放在2楼吧。。

欢迎大家回帖讨论 纠正各种错误。。。

不知道为什么,看着满屏幕的黑条,我就有一种幸福感。。。

7/26/███ 14:28

"So, why do you quit the FBI?"

"I'm pretty sure everybody wants to quit after got tossed into the UIU department. What about you?"

"GOC is a good place, but I don't really appreciater its desire. What is it like being in the UIU?"

"Well, the whole department is completely a huge joke. We were told those fr██king things do exist on our way to the scene, but then we arrived then our director told us 'Hey guys, I;m sorry that we don't know how to deal with it.' So all in all, the main purpose is probably trying to survive from the abnormalities and stay alive. Then I met the Skippers, that's how we call the Foundation in UIU, I..."

HQ RADIO: We have arrived at site-█, MTF α-█ please get ready to [Data Expunged]

"Seems we're there, gotta keep the UIU purpose, right?"

"Yeah,I guess, unless the Foundation give we up..."

7/26/███ 18:17

"They seemed to have planned this for dacedes..."

"Excatly I have never heard about them building a [Data Expunged] in site-█. So, it doesn't seem to be a simple containment breach."

"Hey I found something, where the hell does this goes?"

"HQ, we found an underground tunnel, awaiting further instructions."

HQ RADIO: Agent C██ and ███ please explore it slow and steady, but do be careful and prepare to engage any potential SCPs. Agent E██ please guard the entrance of the tunnel, others continue your own task. Clear.

"10-4! Actually how do they say 10-4 in FBI?"

"We actually have more complicated codes, I'll explain after we survive this fr██ing tunnel."

7/26/███ 20:36

HQ RADIO: Our signal are....ompromised by un...easons... MTF α-... your ta... minated, plea... get ou... mmediately... Repeat... [Losing Signal]

"Seems our... task is terminated, boss... ordered to evacuate."

"I guess... that would relate to... the explosion... we heard, they want us to... to get the hell... out of here."

"Yeah, that would be... easy if you are... not chasing.. by a... a minotaur. F█K, they are quick..."

"Come on, enough rest, we... gotta go..."

"Listen, C██, I don't think I'm gonna make it with only one leg.. Take this and run... for your life..."

"What the hell are you talking about, get the hell up..."

"Just take the SCP-500 and go, I'll try to slow... slow it down..."

"... Alright, ███, nice knowing ya, glad we work together...even if we've just met each other... I..."

"Just shut up and run!"

7/26/███ 23:40

Disconnected with HQ for 3 hours. I'm pretty sure we're all assumed KIA. The monster seems to have a orientation disorder. That's why I'm still alive. But not for long since my own problem due to my own poor sense of direction. If anyone asks about it, there's no fun in playing hide and seek with a E-Level SCP like monster. I'm just wondering around, without knowing if the monster is still behind me. And evry thing left is just one pill of SCP-500 and some 9mm bullets.

Turning left at next corner... Wait, I sense light? Underground? There is a room with weird light... I decide to enter the room, probably it is not a containment room that will cause me KIA, but... What the hell?

7/27/ ███ 00:15

"Why are you keep calling yourself 'we'? What the f█k are you?"

"Fuimus ūnum, sumus multis, erimus fāta"

"We were one, we are... Damn, I hate Latin..."

"Venī huc, amplectere fātum tuos..."

"Stay there, or I'll neutralize you!"

"Nōlī timēre..."

MULTIPLE GUN SHOT

"Damn, should have known you are immune to firearm... Don't touch me... What, you just..."

7/27/███ 17:45

5 hours after I woke up, I can feel that thing is now... in me, I think he is trying to connect with my brain, or rather my soul? Wait, since when did Iuse "HE" instead of "IT"? Well, apparently he is trying to transform me. I can feel it when I got instinctively spectrelized when attacked by the Minotaur and killed it with only one punch through his face. Yes, through, literally... I think I need to get the hell out of this tunnel... That would be easierif you don't have a material body...

7/28/███ 03:16

Apparently, he didn't provide me a GPS function or something. But I'm out of the dungeon. 3 hours ago, he complete the connection with my soul and try to take over it. Thanks to the SCP-500 I think I neutralized him, probably. Or maybe he is just toying me by make me think so. Anyway, he just showed his appreciation for me, or the panacea I guess. I was surprised that we could now actually communicate. He told me his wings [Data Expunged] and he was [Data Expunged] just like it is said in [Data Expunged]. A likely story, that is how I resposed him. And he never talked ever since.

7/31/███ 08:38

Agent C██ was found alive in the débris in site-█ after the [Data Expunged] in 7/29/███. A routine conversation took place after normal psychological tests to gather more information about the catastrophe. The first 30 minutes of the talk was accidentally deleted during [Data Expunged]

Dr.███: Please tell me the true story, agent C██

Agent C██: That is exaclty what I did in the last 30 minutes.

Dr.: You want us to believe that you are saved by just 2 pills of SCP-500 and some sort of [Data Expunged]?

Agent: Just? Do you know what is SCP-500?

Dr.: You are the ONLY survivor in a huge catastrophe.

Agent: I'm lucky.

Dr.: Luckier than SCP-503?

Agent: That depends on how you think about it. If you...

Dr.: Don't try to deflect the topic, just tell me WHAT YOU FOUND! You can't just...

Surveillance camera showed Agent C██ and Dr.███ whispering with each other for 2 minutes but unable to capture their voice.

Dr.: Well, now I understand. You are free to go, Agent C██. Please enjoy your 3 month vacation but do keep in touch with us for further instructions.

Conversation Ends.

Dr.███ was found commited a suicide three month later. No evidence show the connection between the suicide and this convesation. Further ████ and ████ tests show no abnormalitis in Agent C██. He was allowed to go back to his daily work in the Foundation.

5/28/███ 20:17

I was promted to site director in site-█ due to my brave behavior during SCP-███ containment breach. This seems good, but I'm afraid the O5 have already known that I'm immune to most memetic effect of those fr██king SCPs. I remember a week ago, ██, he insist me to call him like that, asked me if I love this world, I said "Yes, of course." Is he able to manipulate the O5,or even this containment breach?

2/11/███ 10:33

Dr.Clef: Happy birthday, C██

Site Director C██: Really? What is the famous, or rather infamous Dr.Clef doing here?

Clef: To celebrate your birthday, of course. Also I'm interested in an SCP in this office.

C██: You mean SCP-██? You can borrow it if you want, but I don't think you will be interested in a S-Level SCP.

Clef: What do you think, C██? Is there any other SCP in this room, like in front of me?

C██: How do you...

Clef: Know there's something "in" you? Believe me, a lot of people knows.

C██: Yeah, what a surprise.

Clef: You are fine according to O5. Not that you gonna worry about that.

C██: Apparently.

Clef: Surprisiingly he identifies himself as a servent of you. During the old days, you know, when he followed [Data Expunged] and didn't even [Data Expunged]. Maybe you are special.

C██: Yeah? Everyone in this world is special.

Clef: Probably, but you know that's not what I meant. Anyway happy birthday C██, I gotta go, much to do.

C██: To save the world or rather destory it?

Clef: To some extend, there is no difference. Glad we talked, C██

C██: Glad you tested me, Clef.

Clef: Great, you see that. Chao, C██.

C██: Hope that would be "Hasta nunca"

Clef: Haha, but not gonna happen.

C██: Yes, I suppose.

6/25/███ 08:03

O5-1: ¡Bienvenidos! You are now offically a member of the O5 council.

O5-█: I'm pretty sure that is what a leader woud say to his mobs in the same situation.

O5-1: A rude metaphor, but appropriate. Anyway you are one of us now.

O5-█: You mean me, or "him"?

O5-1: You, of course. Not the SCP-(-)003 in you.

O5-█: I don't even know there is a minus series. So, it seems I'm more like a container than an actual human-being.

O5-1: You will get to know a lot of things here, C██. But first you should never deny yourself as a person.

O5-█: Well, that really sounds like something I will do, doesn't it?

6/25/███ 18:08

I'm an O5 now, that is a long story. Although he seems to be a servent to me, I still don't know if he is manipulating me or other O5s to get me here. Well, it is more likely I will never know. Even if I don't have free will now, it wouldn't matters since there is no way proof everyone else have. I don't care about that now, since I recently remembered what I learnt from the FBI, from the UIU. No matter what we got from the Factory, the University or anywhere else, now matter how our old buddies, the "trouble seeking" club or even the church, GOC get we in trouble, we will probably keep "Staying Alive" until...maybe the end of this world... Wait, did I use WE instead of I?

链接到点评

7/26/███ 14:28

“是吗,那你为什么不在FBI干了?”

“我觉得所以人被搞到UIU之后都不会再想干下去了。 那你呢?”

GOC这个组织是很不错,但是我不太认同他们的想法。在UIU干活是什么感觉啊?”

“哼,整个UIU部门就是个笑柄。 再去现场的路上我们被科普那些异常物品都是真实存在的,但是等我们到了现场之后,我们的头说“伙计们,我很抱歉,我们实在不知道应该那这个怎么办,大家碰碰运气吧。’总之,呆在UIU里面的唯一目标就是保持活着,别挂了。 之后我遇到了Skippers,这是UIU对于基金会同仁的称呼,之后我……”

总部:我们已经到达site-█MTF α-█请做好准备以应对【数据删除】

“看来我们到站了。咱们也要时刻想着UIU的唯一目标,对吧”

“恩,我看行,除非基金会放弃了我们……”

7/26/███ 18:17

“我去,他们是不是已经策划了好几十年了……”

“没错,我从来没听说过他们在这个站点建造了一个【数据删除】,所以这次根本就不只是一次收容失效……”

“嘿,看我发现了什么,这个是通向哪的?”

“总部,我们找到了一个地下通道,等待进一步指示。”

总部:特工C█████请以平稳缓慢地速度探索通道,但是请小心谨慎以准备应对任何潜在SCP。特工E██请把守住通道入口。其他人继续其工作。完毕!

10-4!嗯,FBI里面用不用10-4这个回复?”

“嗯,FBI里面有着更复杂的通讯指令。我之后再和你解释吧,如果我们能活着从这个操██的通道出来的话”

7/26/███ 20:36

总部:我们的信号正…明原因…扰…MTF α…的任务…被终止…请尽…离现场…重复【信号中断】

“看样子…我们的…任务貌似被终…终止了,头说了要撤…撤离”

“是啊,我猜这和…刚才我们…听到上面的爆……爆炸有关,他们要求我们…要求我们尽快撤离…”

“说…说的容易,我们可…可是被一个牛头人追…追着跑呢,这牛…牛头人跑的真…真他█的快…”

“行了行了,歇够了吧…咱们该…该走了”

“听着,C██,我觉得凭我仅剩的…一条腿是跑…不掉了…你赶紧拿着这个…拿着这个自己跑路吧…”

“操,你什么意思……赶紧起来”

“你赶紧拿着…拿着这片SCP-500跑路吧,我看看…能不能帮你…拖住它…”

“好吧…███,我很高兴认识你,和你共事…就算这是我们第一次合作,我还是…”

“行了行了,你别废话了,赶紧跑吧…”

7/26/███ 23:40

和总部失联已经3小时了,我觉得我们肯定已经被他们假定KIA了。那个怪物貌似是个路痴,所以我才活了那么久。当然了我也躲不了多久了,因为我的方向感也好不到哪去。如果有人好奇,我可以告诉你和一个E级的SCP玩捉迷藏一点也不好玩。我现在基本上就是在四处游荡,也不知道那个怪物还是不是还跟着我。我剩下的所有补给也就只有几发9毫米子弹和一片SCP-500了。

下个路口左转吧……诶,我好像看到光了?在这个漆黑的地底下?那有个房间散发着一股怪异的光…我最后还是决定进去碰碰运气,就算里面大概收容着可以直接干掉我的东西,但是……我靠!

7/27/ ███ 00:15

“你为什么总是以‘我们’称呼自己?你TMD到底是什么东西?”

unum eramusmulta sumusfātum tuum erimus

“我们以前是统一的,现在是…… 靠,我恨拉丁语!”

venī hucamplectere fātum tuum ……”

“你呆在那别动,我可开枪了!”

Nōlī timē……”

连续枪声响起

“靠,我就知道一般的火器伤不了他……你别碰我啊……诶,你刚才怎么……”

7/27/███ 17:45

我醒过来已经5小时了,我能感觉的出来他就在我的…“里面”。他貌似正在努力和我的大脑,更确切的说是灵魂建立连接 。等等,我什么时候改用“他”而不是“它”来称呼了?嗯,显然他改造了我。我能感觉得出来,因为刚才在牛头人正要攻击我的时候我居然本能的灵体化了,然后一拳打穿了它的头。没错,就是字面上的意思,打穿了……我觉得我最好还是赶紧从这个隧道里出去吧……因为在你没有实体的情况下这简单多了……

7/28/███ 03:16

显然,他没有给我配置GPS功能,但是至少我出来了。3个小时前,他貌似完成的和我灵魂的链接,并且试图支配我的灵魂。谢天谢地,SCP-500无效化了他的攻势,大概吧。也许他只是通过让我这样想来愚弄我。好吧,他居然为此感谢了我,或者我猜说的是那个万能药。我很惊讶居然我们之间还是可以交流。他说他的翅膀【数据删除】,他其实是【数据删除】就像【数据删除】写的那样 。“骗鬼啊”我是这样回复他的,之后他就再也没说过话。

7/31/███ 08:38

7/29/███特工C██被活着发现于【数据删除】之后site-█ 的残骸中。在经过初步的各种心理测试后,对其安排了一次例常对话以收集那次灾难的情报。关于该谈话前30分钟的记录于【数据删除】中被意外删除。

Dr.███:能不能说说实话,特工C██

特工C██:我前30分钟一直在说实话。

Dr.:你想让我相信你活着从那个灾难逃出来,就是凭着仅仅两片SCP-500和某种稀奇古怪的【数据删除】

特工:仅仅?你知不知道SCP-500是干什么的?

Dr.:你可是那个灾难的唯一幸存者

特工:我只是运气好罢了。

Dr.:你觉得你比SCP-503运气还好?

特工:那要看你是怎么看待这件事的了。如果你……

Dr.:别试图转移话题,赶紧告诉我你发现了什么,你不可能……

监控摄像显示特工C██Dr.███耳语了两分钟,但是未能捕捉到其录音。

Dr.:哦,这样的话我明白了。你可以走了,特工C██。请尽情享受你3个月的假期,不过别忘了随时和基金会保持联系以获取进一步指示。

谈话结束。

Dr.███3个月后被发现于家中自杀。未发现其自杀和这次谈话有直接联系的证据。进一步的████████测试显示特工C██并没有任何异常。他被许可回归基金会并投入其日常工作中。

5/28/███ 20:17

他们说出于我在SCP-███收容失效时的英勇表现,我被提为了site-█的站点主任看起来不错是吧,但是恐怕O5已经发现了我能够无视绝大部分SCP的模因效应的能力了。我记得一周前,██,他坚持让我这样称呼他,问我是否喜爱这个世界。我说:“当然了!”难道他能够操纵O5甚至这次收容失效?

2/11/███ 10:33

Dr.Clef:生日快乐C██

Site Director C██:什么?赫赫有名,或者说是臭名昭著的Dr.Clef大驾光临有何贵干?

Clef:当然是为了帮你庆祝生日了。还有,我对这个房间里的某个SCP也有些兴趣。

C██:你是说SCP-██?你要是想要我可以把它借给你,不过我不认为你会对这样一个S级的SCP感兴趣。

Clef:那你觉得是怎么回事呢,C██?这个房间还有没有其他的SCP,也许就近在眼前呢?

C██:你是怎么……

Clef:知道你“里面”有这点什么的?相信我吧,很多人都知道这个……

C██:是啊,我一点也不感到惊讶……

ClefO5觉得你没有任何问题,倒不是说你会担心这些。

C██:那倒是。

Clef:令我意外的是,他居然甘愿当你的仆从。要知道,多少年前的那些日子里他可是跟着【数据删除】而且甚至否认【数据删除】。也许你确实是特别的。

C██:是吗?我倒是认为全世界的所有人都是特别的。

Clef:也许吧,但是你明白这不是我想说的。总之,生日快乐C██,我该走了,我也有我该干的事。

C██:去拯救世界,还是将其破坏殆尽?

Clef:某种程度上,这两者没有任何区别。很高兴和你谈话,C██

C██:很高兴被你测试了,Clef

Clef:很好,你明白了。ChaoC██

C██:我真希望你说的是“Hasta nunca

Clef:哈哈,但是那可是不可能的。

C██:嗯,我看也是。

6/25/███ 08:03

O5-1:¡Bienvenidos!你现在已经是O5议会的一员了

O5-█:我觉得一个黑帮老大在这种情况就是那么欢迎新成员的。

O5-1:这个比喻虽然很粗鲁,但是异常贴切。总之,你也是我们的一员了。

O5-█:你说的是我,还是“他”?

O5-1:当然是指你了,并不是你体内的SCP-(-)003

O5-█:我都不知道居然还有负系列的SCP。看起来比起一个活人,我更像是一个收容装置了。

O5-1:你在这里会获知很多东西的,C██。但是,首先请不要否定你自己作为一名人类的存在。

O5-█:是啊,按我的性格我确实会这么想,不是吗?

6/25/███ 18:08

我现在是一名O5了,这是一个很长的故事。尽管他看起来就像是我的仆从,我还是不知道他是否操纵了我,还是其他O5以让我坐上现在的位子。嗯,貌似我永远都不会弄明白这一点了。但是话说回来,就算我已经失去了我的自由意志也无所谓了,实际上根本就没有办法证明人类存在自由意志。我现在根本已经不在乎那些了,因为我最近想起了我在FBI,在UIU学到的宝贵的一课。无论那个工厂、大学还是其他的什么组织给我们弄出了什么玩意儿,无论我们的老伙计、“作死”俱乐部甚至是某教会、GOC给我们惹出了什么麻烦,我们都大概会“保持活着,别挂了”也许直到…世界终结吧……等等,刚才我写下的是“我们”而不是“我”?

链接到点评
幽幽子大人@提不起劲 发表于 2014-7-24 14:47

这货体内的是SCP几号啊?完全没有印象

按照我的设定,

具体说所有的O5基本上都不是正常人。。。他们都是潜在的人型scp(或者scp收容装置)

所以根本不是主条目系列里面的scp,因为大多数都比较逆天,所以不好公开出来。。。大家都以为682逆天了,其实O5才是卧虎藏龙。。。

链接到点评
linjinhai 发表于 2014-7-24 15:00

虽然我很努力看了,不过还是看不懂

主要是背景和设定确定不了

开头的好像现代特工片

楼主指明了是scp基金会小说,就是一个专门处理全球超自然物品的组织里发生的故事,你如果感兴趣,可以自己去看一些基金会的基本资料。同人小说如果熟知背景相互印证会很有意思,反之则显无聊,这是作品类别自带特征,很难指望作者迁就非fans团体的(摊手)

链接到点评
  • 新建...

重要消息

为使您更好地使用该站点,请仔细阅读以下内容: 使用条款